Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Last Room Available :)

A conversation in Whatsapp
===============================
Friend 1 : Let us go to Melaka.I will look for options
Friend 2 : Done
Friend 1 : Hey, I got this resort, its totally awesome.
Friend 2 : ok, you book, because trip advisor says its just 3 stars, we will look for another option nearby.
Friend 1 : ok. but I read a blog which tells it is not too bad

After sometime  ……………

Friend 1 : We will also come there, oh no! no booking
Friend 2 Cancels the booking.
Friend 1 : Yaay, we got a room !
Friend 2: But we canceled, so let me rebook, oh no! no booking
Friend 1 Cancels the booking.
Friend 2 : Yaay! we got a room !
Friend 1: But we canceled, so let me rebook, oh no! no booking..

moment of realization : We were booking the same room in agoda!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment